Valentia Boutique Consignment Information:
Valentia Boutique accepts the following items on consignment:
- Wedding Dresses
- Brides Maid dress
- Mother of the bride, mother of the groom dresses
- Prom and Grad dresses
- Formal and Ball gowns
- Flower girl dresses
- First communion dresses
- Wedding and Prom Jewelry ( necklaces, bracelets, and earrings )
- Hair Pieces
- Purses and clutches
- belts and sashes
- Wedding and Formal footwear
Note: All items must be clean and ready to wear. No items with damage such as stains, fading, rips, tears, pet hair, odors, or loose beading will be accepted. We pride ourselves on quality, so please check your items thoroughly before bringing them in.
*** Have something not listed above but think will be a good fit for our Boutique? Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] with a picture and we will get in touch with you. ****
Valentia Boutique Consignment Process:
1. Email us at [email protected] and attach the Valentia Consignment Application form along with a picture of your item. If you have the original receipt and sales tags from your items please send that in as well.
2. You will be contacted via e-mail or phone to set up a drop off appointment - each drop off appointment generally runs 10-15 minutes. At which time we will inspect the items and review your Consignment Application and The Consignment Contract. Please bring in the bag that your dress came with as well as original tags and receipt of your items ( if you have them ). Dresses with no bag will have a fee deducted from your portion of the final sale price. All of our dresses leave the store in a bag to ensure they stay in the same condition they were purchased in before the big day.
3. Your items will be showcased in our showroom for a minimum of 9 months, after that time you will be responsible to collect any unsold items.
4. Consigner will receive 50% of the net sale of the item.
5. You will be paid by Cash or Cheque. Once your items have sold we will contact you to collect your money.
Who can use the consignment services at Valentia Boutique:
- Anyone with bridal/formal items in Excellent condition
( Bridal and Formal gowns are recommended to be 10 years old or less ( exceptions may apply ). We love vintage and designer items regardless of age, so if you have something that you would like to consign please send us an e-mail. )
- Anyone that has a new wedding or formal dress that they never got to wear
- Designers and manufactures with samples
- Wedding Boutiques with excess inventory
- Stores and designers with discontinued dresses
- Wedding Boutiques or shops that are closing